Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ten things: that rock my summer.

So, as promised (I know you were waiting patiently) here is a little collection of songs that Doug and I have been playing throughout this wonderful summer... songs that I hope will help us to remember the great times we have had and get excited for the ones to come.  Other than the usual indie folk/indie rock fix, I have been enjoying music with a little soul/rhythm & blues twist.  What are you listening to this summer?

1. "Flowers in Your Hair," The Lumineers
2. "Circuital," My Morning Jacket
3. "Valerie," Amy Winehouse
4. "Old Old Fashioned," Frightened Rabbits
5. "Salina," The Avett Brothers
6. "Ho Hey," The Lumineers
7. "She Came in through the Bathroom Window," Joe Cocker
8. "Holdin on to Black Metal," My Morning Jacket
9. "Wonderwall," Ryan Adams
10. "You Are the Best Thing," Ray LaMontagne

No comments:

Post a Comment