Sunday, February 24, 2013

glimpses.



1. Wishing that this "ball buster" wine was a little cheaper because we HAVE to try it - Doug's surname is Tait, and he is always "b'ing my b's"
2. Loving the soft, red scarf my aunt got me for Christmas!
3. Pretty painted nails and nearly broken toe. Me = klutz
4. Cheesecake. Just because.
5. First draft of a map project I am working on. More to come. I'm excited.
6. New winter staple: target shirt, black leggings, Douglas's hat. Maybe too cozy?
7. Dreaming that life had one of these little buttons... still learning how to let go and give up control on a daily basis.

Sigh. Another February break has come and gone. I am headed back to school tomorrow, and although I will probably perk back up when I am with my students again and slip right back into the ol' routine, for now I am ruing the fact that I have to return to work. Wahhh... complain complain.

In other news, I cannot believe that in a few short days it will be March already. Where does the time go?! Though I am someone who loves all seasons, I have to admit that this year I am very ready for warmer weather to get here. I have been sick more times than I can count and I am ready for some fresh air and time spent out of doors. I definitely had a small case of the winter blues this year. What do you do to keep up the positivity during the cold months?


No comments:

Post a Comment