Monday, January 7, 2013

go-go.

I am a girl you will usually find dressed in quirky school teacher outfits or simple jeans and a t-shirt on days when I do not have to play grown-up. I like to keep it simple and flexible... not to mention the fact that, klutz that I am, I usually cannot go five minutes without spilling something on my clothing. That being said, I still love getting dressed up every once in a while. I was so happy that Doug and I finally got a chance to go out for a nice dinner this weekend, giving me the excuse to get a little dolled up. I have not been shopping for myself for months, so I just threw on "some old thing," but I still had fun twirling around my room and feeling extra pretty for the evening. I ended up looking a bit like a go-go dancer in my minidress and tall black boots, but I was loving every minute of it. I think Doug should take me out more often so I can get dressed up again. Wink, wink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment