Thursday, June 14, 2012

king of limbs.

I am on cloud nine right now!  Doug, my sister, and I got to see an amazing Radiohead show at the Susquehanna Bank Center last night - how lucky are we?!  I have always admired Thom Yorke and the rest of the gang for their constant innovation in sound and style.  Radiohead has always been at the forefront of the independent movement, standing up for their music and for the fans, whether it be through cutting out the middle-man and selling music directly to the consumer, by ensuring fair ticket prices, or in working only with fair-trade companies to produce band merchandise.  I am so happy I got to see such a socially-conscious, creative band and to share the experience with two of my very favorite people.  Is my optimism and cheerfulness annoying you yet?  I hope not.  Rock on :)



No comments:

Post a Comment