Sunday, October 7, 2012

ten things: that i have accomplished.

(that I am very proud of)
1. I spent nine days volunteering in the desert of Perú.
(pretty little girls at the youth performance that was put on for our service group)
2. I studied abroad like I always dreamed I would.
(entranceway to la Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali, in Rome)
3. I graduated from college with high honors.
(graduation day with Carolina, one of the best)
4. I became a teacher and get to share my love of learning on a daily basis.
(a view from my desk at work)
5. I started a blog, giving myself the opportunity to write like I have always wanted to.
(maybe one day I will be a famous writer)
6. I backpacked around Europe for five weeks.
(a quick smile with a new friend in Városliget Park, Budapest, Hungary)
7. I planned, executed, and enjoyed a ridiculously awesome vacation with the man I love.
(breathtaking nature shot at bird creek meadows, washington)
8. I earned an Ivy League degree.
(fooling around with Benjamin Franklin and my sister, Sara, on Penn's campus in Philadelphia)
9. I forced myself to be single for a while and took some time to learn to be okay on my own, explore what I love (like writing and photography), and spend some time with my family.
(practicing my pout on a just-for-fun photo shoot with my sissy)
10. I became fluent in a language other than English and have a good grasp on two others.
(practicing my español on the streets of Barcelona)

No comments:

Post a Comment