Tuesday, September 25, 2012

one year.

Tonight is Doug and my one-year anniversary. One year of hope and happiness, challenges and comforts, opportunities and adventures, learning and love. I know that I say it over and over, but I am such a lucky girl. I have found someone that I am absolutely crazy about, who actually appreciates me for exactly who I am - tears, tantrums, anxiety, and all.  It is so hard to be patient for all that is to come; I am completely over-my-head in admiration and love for this man.  I was really hoping we would get to take a picture together tonight, but busy school schedules keep us apart until the weekend.  For now, here are a few shots from the magical, exciting journey that has been the last 365 days.
 I love you, baby.  More and more each day.
Happy anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment