Sunday, September 30, 2012

glimpses.

Another successful weekend. Delicious cappuccinos sipped next to a handsome man doing his biology homework (the language lover in me would like to say cappuccini, but I will save Douglas the eye roll). A beautiful bouquet this lucky girl received in celebration of one year together (in her favorite color to boot). A frustrating trip to the mall to get some wardrobe basics (I just cannot shop without guilt and aggravation anymore). A silly lady distracting herself with self-portraits when she should be working on lessons (is my narcissism showing?).

Tomorrow is October. I cannot wait! October has always been one of my favorite months. The air is crisp and there is so much to do. My pretty, red moleskin planner is quickly filling up as the pages rapidly approach the end of 2012. Doug and I are starting our new diets soon and we've got some volunteer work and my friends' wedding in the works as well. I am very excited and just overwhelmingly happy in general. I love my Doug. I love my family. I love my life. So long, September.  I'm ready for tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment